Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services
Martin’s Carpet Cleaning Company assesses the age and condition of carpets to identify tear, stretches, condition of grippers and fit. Our carpet cleaners also determine how much dirt there is and what the likely outcome will be. This gives customers in Slough, Amersham and our wider trading area a clearer idea of what to expect from our cleaning services. If furniture in the same room has metal or wooden legs, we apply protectors to prevent surface damage or loose material falling onto the carpet and causing further damage.
- We check for existing colour runs, varnish and rust marks, poor joins and loose grippers before starting work
- Our carpet cleaners perform a colourfast check to ensure colours won’t run
- We loosen the carpet pile using a rake
- Before cleaning begins, we thoroughly vacuum the carpet
- Our team member pre-spray carpet with hot and cold solutions to determine the best cleaning method before using the
most appropriate option to extract soil and excess moisture
- Our carpet cleaners buff the carpet with special pads to remove more dirt and excess moisture
- As an optional service, we apply Scotchgard™ to protect the carpet
- We extract moisture once more before allowing two hours of drying time
- Finally, our carpet cleaners brush the pile to improve the appearance of the carpet and to let air through to the base of the carpet pile
Customers in Gerrards Cross, Amersham, Uxbridge and Slough can use our carpet cleaners knowing that we always promise outstanding results – or you don’t pay a penny!
Our upholstery cleaners cover all parts of Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Middlesex including Uxbridge. Much like our carpet cleaning services, we always assess the condition of upholstery before starting our work so that we can give our customers a clearer indication of the expected results.
- We check for signs of wear and tear, fading, shrinking and colour runs
- Before starting the upholstery cleaning process, we test an inconspicuous area to ensure the item will clean properly
- We vacuum the upholstery extensively
- Our upholstery cleaners pre-spray with a warm solution and brush it into the fabric to emulsify soil
- We flush out the solution with a hot rinse before extracting all moisture
- Our team members wipe over the entire item to ensure hard-to-reach areas are free from as much moisture as possible
- We enhance appearance by brushing the pile before allowing four to six hours of drying time
If you live in local Amersham, Gerrards Cross or Uxbridge areas, contact our upholstery cleaners today for a free, no-obligation quotation.
Back to Top